Metropolitan Line to close between Wembley Park and Aldgate three evenings a week
- Credit: Archant
The Metropolitan Line will close down between Wembley Park and Aldgate three evenings a week from May until late 2018.
Transport for London has announced the closures today which will take place to allow the tracks and drainage system to be replaced on the busy line.
From May 16 until the end of 2018 the line will be partially closed from 10pm on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
In addition trains from Wembley Park to Northbound destinations will be changed. Trains to Amersham and Chesham will be two per hour while Uxbridge trains will be six per hour.
Trains from Harrow-on-the Hill to Watford will be four per hour.
You may also want to watch:
The first and last times for trains on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning will also be changed.
For more details visit here.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 QPR suffer defeat to rivals Fulham
- 9 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed