Meeting to showcase the way businesses are helping the community in Brent to take place next week
- Credit: Archant
The Business Breakfasts event will take place at South Kilburn Studios
The latest in a series of meetings showcasing the ways businesses are helping the community is coming to Kilburn.
The Business Breakfasts event, hosted by the Employer Partnership and Brent Council, is at South Kilburn Studios next Wednesday.
The series of events, chaired by Vijay Amin, director of ABI Associates Ltd, highlight the ways firms in Brent have benefited the community.
Cllr Muhammed Butt, leader of Brent Council, said: “Supporting growth in the local economy is one of my top priorities and that means supporting local businesses during these tough times.
You may also want to watch:
“These events are part of our support, and are a great resource for Brent businesses.”
The latest event, Taking a Creative Approach, will focus on three successful projects.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
The first is work at South Kilburn Studios to help unemployed young people, and the second, recycling firm Seneca’s work with schoolchildren and artists which resulted in the transformation of a vandalised wall facing the Metropolitan and Jubilee Tube line into a piece of public art.
Also being discussed is Ikea’s joint project with Brent Council and The Woodland Trust to plant more trees at Brent River Park.
Businesses wanting to attend should RSVP by tomorrow (Friday) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8937 1074.