Meet Will and Kate at charity Easter egg hunt
The happy couple will be the special guest at animal charity event
ANIMAL lovers are being offered a cracking opportunity to meet Will and Kate at an Easter egg hunt next weekend.
The happy couple will be the special guests at the event being held at the Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, Kensal Green, on April 17.
The cuddly pair, who are just as cute as the future King and Queen, are looking for their own palace after they were found abandoned in a local garden.
Additional activities on the day include a fancy dress competition, craft activities and there will be delicious cakes and pretty plants for sale.
Caroline Yates from the Mayhew said: “This is a spring event we look forward to at The Mayhew each year and we hope to welcome many new friends to come and join in the fun and activities.
“This year we are pleased to be able to show people round our newly built rabbit accommodation and introduce the bobtailed residents we currently have looking for new homes.”
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
Cllr Adronie Alford, Mayor of Hammersmith and Fulham, will officially opening the Easter Egg Hunt at 3pm.
Entry price is �2.00 for adults and Senior Citizens and under 16s are only �1.50.
For more information visit www.mayhewanimalhome.org