Meet Will and Kate at charity Easter egg hunt
The happy couple will be the special guest at animal charity event
ANIMAL lovers are being offered a cracking opportunity to meet Will and Kate at an Easter egg hunt next weekend.
The happy couple will be the special guests at the event being held at the Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, Kensal Green, on April 17.
The cuddly pair, who are just as cute as the future King and Queen, are looking for their own palace after they were found abandoned in a local garden.
Additional activities on the day include a fancy dress competition, craft activities and there will be delicious cakes and pretty plants for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline Yates from the Mayhew said: “This is a spring event we look forward to at The Mayhew each year and we hope to welcome many new friends to come and join in the fun and activities.
“This year we are pleased to be able to show people round our newly built rabbit accommodation and introduce the bobtailed residents we currently have looking for new homes.”
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 7 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
Cllr Adronie Alford, Mayor of Hammersmith and Fulham, will officially opening the Easter Egg Hunt at 3pm.
Entry price is �2.00 for adults and Senior Citizens and under 16s are only �1.50.
For more information visit www.mayhewanimalhome.org