Meet Will and Kate at charity Easter egg hunt
The happy couple will be the special guest at animal charity event
ANIMAL lovers are being offered a cracking opportunity to meet Will and Kate at an Easter egg hunt next weekend.
The happy couple will be the special guests at the event being held at the Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, Kensal Green, on April 17.
The cuddly pair, who are just as cute as the future King and Queen, are looking for their own palace after they were found abandoned in a local garden.
Additional activities on the day include a fancy dress competition, craft activities and there will be delicious cakes and pretty plants for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline Yates from the Mayhew said: “This is a spring event we look forward to at The Mayhew each year and we hope to welcome many new friends to come and join in the fun and activities.
“This year we are pleased to be able to show people round our newly built rabbit accommodation and introduce the bobtailed residents we currently have looking for new homes.”
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Cllr Adronie Alford, Mayor of Hammersmith and Fulham, will officially opening the Easter Egg Hunt at 3pm.
Entry price is �2.00 for adults and Senior Citizens and under 16s are only �1.50.
For more information visit www.mayhewanimalhome.org