Meet the Kilburn Times team
The newsdesk will be handing out free papers and selling books for charity at our stall
This week the community will come together to celebrate the music, film and art produced by residents at the Kilburn festival.
And to show our support for this annual celebration, the Kilburn Times news team will have a stall at Grange Park on Sunday (10) where we will be handing out free copies of the paper and selling books to raise money to keep the Kilburn Festival going.
So come down, meet our news team and find out about the news in your area.
Lorraine King, Kilburn Times news editor, said: “Kilburn is well known for its fantastic arts scene. We have the Tricycle Theatre which shows many of today’s most important plays, while the bars and venues along the High Road showcase some really great music.
“The Kilburn festival is a fantastic event which we, on the paper, look forward to every year.
“We are really pleased to be the media sponsors of this year’s celebration and want to meet as many of our readers as possible to get your views on the issues affecting Kilburn.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 7 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 8 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 9 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
“So come down, grab a copy of the paper and meet the team.”