Meet the head of the Metropolitan Police in Alperton tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The head of Metropolitan Police Service has invited Brent residents to attend a special meeting where he will be outlining his vision for the borough and beyond.
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe will take part in a question and answer session during his visit to the Alperton Community School, in Stanley Avenue.
Those unable to attend the meeting have the option to submit their questions to the Times.
To do so, contact reporter Myron Jobson on 0207 433 6244 or email email@example.com.
The meeting will take place tomorrow from 6.30 to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer