Medical centre and three chemists will be open in Brent on Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
The Brent GP Access Walk-In Centre will be open from 8am – 8pm throughout the festive holidays including Christmas and Boxing Day.
Residents who need non-emergency treatment can use the centre in Chaplin Road, Wembley, without an appointment rather than the A&E department at Northwick Park Hospital.
There will be three chemists open in Brent on Christmas Day for residents in need of medication:
Bliss Pharmacy in Willesden Lane, Willesden (9am – 2pm)
Wembley Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Wembley (11am – 2pm)
You may also want to watch:
Gudka’s Chemist in Neasden Lane, Neasden (1pm – 4pm)
For more information visit here.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 7 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines