Medical centre and three chemists will be open in Brent on Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
The Brent GP Access Walk-In Centre will be open from 8am – 8pm throughout the festive holidays including Christmas and Boxing Day.
Residents who need non-emergency treatment can use the centre in Chaplin Road, Wembley, without an appointment rather than the A&E department at Northwick Park Hospital.
There will be three chemists open in Brent on Christmas Day for residents in need of medication:
Bliss Pharmacy in Willesden Lane, Willesden (9am – 2pm)
Wembley Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Wembley (11am – 2pm)
You may also want to watch:
Gudka’s Chemist in Neasden Lane, Neasden (1pm – 4pm)
For more information visit here.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man