Medical centre and three chemists will be open in Brent on Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
The Brent GP Access Walk-In Centre will be open from 8am – 8pm throughout the festive holidays including Christmas and Boxing Day.
Residents who need non-emergency treatment can use the centre in Chaplin Road, Wembley, without an appointment rather than the A&E department at Northwick Park Hospital.
There will be three chemists open in Brent on Christmas Day for residents in need of medication:
Bliss Pharmacy in Willesden Lane, Willesden (9am – 2pm)
Wembley Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Wembley (11am – 2pm)
You may also want to watch:
Gudka’s Chemist in Neasden Lane, Neasden (1pm – 4pm)
For more information visit here.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year