Massimo Luongo commits to extended QPR stay
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Queens Park Rangers have moved to keep a fans favourite at Loftus Road for another three years.
Massimo Luongo has put pen to paper on a contract extension that will run until the summer of 2020.
Speaking to the club’s website, the 24-year-old former Tottenham man expressed his delight at committing his long-term future to the club.
He said: “I’ve enjoyed my time at QPR so I’m really pleased to have signed this new deal.
“It was a big decision for me, but the right decision.
“The next few years will be really important in my career, and hopefully I can build on the progress I feel I’ve already made with QPR.
“I’m really enjoying my football here and the fans seem to have taken to me as one of their own, so I couldn’t be more delighted.”
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 6 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 7 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 8 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
Luongo, an Australian international who joined Rangers from Swindon Town in May 2015, has made 59 appearances in all competitions for the Hoops.