Marks & Spencer returns to Wembley and creates 55 jobs
- Credit: Archant
The return of a high street name to Wembley has resulted in the creation of 55 jobs.
Marks & Spencer will be opening a discount store at the London Designer Outlet (LDO) which launches in Wembley on Thursday.
Customers will be able to benefit from discounts of up to 50 per cent at the store located in 350,000 square feet retail and leisure space.
LDO comprises of 85 shops and 15 restaurants, with a mix of high street and brand names offering up to 70 per cent of retail prices.
Oliver Nowell, the outlet store’s manager said: “The store will offer an extensive range of high quality M&S products at great prices and we look forward to welcoming customers to see some of the exciting things we’ll have to offer.”
You may also want to watch:
Marks & Spencer left the borough in 2005 after the closure of its branch in Wembley High Road after 71 years.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer