Marks & Spencer returns to Wembley and creates 55 jobs
- Credit: Archant
The return of a high street name to Wembley has resulted in the creation of 55 jobs.
Marks & Spencer will be opening a discount store at the London Designer Outlet (LDO) which launches in Wembley on Thursday.
Customers will be able to benefit from discounts of up to 50 per cent at the store located in 350,000 square feet retail and leisure space.
LDO comprises of 85 shops and 15 restaurants, with a mix of high street and brand names offering up to 70 per cent of retail prices.
Oliver Nowell, the outlet store’s manager said: “The store will offer an extensive range of high quality M&S products at great prices and we look forward to welcoming customers to see some of the exciting things we’ll have to offer.”
You may also want to watch:
Marks & Spencer left the borough in 2005 after the closure of its branch in Wembley High Road after 71 years.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 9 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 10 Two charities receive cheques from former Brent mayor