Market to host attractions
JAZZ, salsa and tai chi are some of the exciting attractions coming to the borough. The Maida Hill Market on the junction of Harrow Road, Fernhead Road and Elgin Avenue, Westminster, has a busy programme of free events planned this month. Residents can
JAZZ, salsa and tai chi are some of the exciting attractions coming to the borough.
The Maida Hill Market on the junction of Harrow Road, Fernhead Road and Elgin Avenue, Westminster, has a busy programme of free events planned this month.
Residents can de-stress with tai chi lunchtime sessions, get creative at a poets and writers club, or kick up their heels at salsa lessons taught by Portobello Dance School's Mark Elie.
All age groups are catered for, with 'Zumba' dance classes for parents and children, community safety for young people, and a weekly pensioners' day for the over-60s with discounted snacks and free games.
You may also want to watch:
Musicians will be performing jazz and those feeling musical themselves can take part in live open-mic sessions on the piazza.
For information or to book your slot on the mic call Harrow Road Neighbourhood Partnership on 020 8968 5543.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom