Market to host attractions
JAZZ, salsa and tai chi are some of the exciting attractions coming to the borough. The Maida Hill Market on the junction of Harrow Road, Fernhead Road and Elgin Avenue, Westminster, has a busy programme of free events planned this month. Residents can
JAZZ, salsa and tai chi are some of the exciting attractions coming to the borough.
The Maida Hill Market on the junction of Harrow Road, Fernhead Road and Elgin Avenue, Westminster, has a busy programme of free events planned this month.
Residents can de-stress with tai chi lunchtime sessions, get creative at a poets and writers club, or kick up their heels at salsa lessons taught by Portobello Dance School's Mark Elie.
All age groups are catered for, with 'Zumba' dance classes for parents and children, community safety for young people, and a weekly pensioners' day for the over-60s with discounted snacks and free games.
You may also want to watch:
Musicians will be performing jazz and those feeling musical themselves can take part in live open-mic sessions on the piazza.
For information or to book your slot on the mic call Harrow Road Neighbourhood Partnership on 020 8968 5543.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town