Market brings international cuisine to Willesden
The fortnightly market will run until September
International cuisine and juicy produce were on sale at a new food market in Willesden Green last weekend.
Residents tucked into mouth watering dishes from Thailand, Argentina and Brazil at the World Flavours Market.
And bought fruit and vegetables grown a little closer to home at the grocers stalls.
The newly launched market, located outside Willesden Green library in High Road, Willesden, brought out the international culture and heritage of this diverse part of the borough.
You may also want to watch:
It will trade Saturday fortnightly and dates for the following three months are: July 16, and 30, August 13 and 27, September 10 and 24.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley