Market brings international cuisine to Willesden
The fortnightly market will run until September
International cuisine and juicy produce were on sale at a new food market in Willesden Green last weekend.
Residents tucked into mouth watering dishes from Thailand, Argentina and Brazil at the World Flavours Market.
And bought fruit and vegetables grown a little closer to home at the grocers stalls.
The newly launched market, located outside Willesden Green library in High Road, Willesden, brought out the international culture and heritage of this diverse part of the borough.
It will trade Saturday fortnightly and dates for the following three months are: July 16, and 30, August 13 and 27, September 10 and 24.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person