Man suffers head injury in suspected attack in Harlesden
Police find 36-year-old ‘victim’ at an address in Greenhill Park
A police investigation is underway after a man suffered head injuries in a suspected attack in Harlesden
The 36-year-old was found bleeding and with a cut to his head at a flat in Craven Court, Greenhill Park, yesterday evening at 6pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries which are not thought to be life-threatening.
Police cordoned off the block of flats to allow forensic officers to comb the area for clues.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to call the Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley