Man suffers head injury in suspected attack in Harlesden
Police find 36-year-old ‘victim’ at an address in Greenhill Park
A police investigation is underway after a man suffered head injuries in a suspected attack in Harlesden
The 36-year-old was found bleeding and with a cut to his head at a flat in Craven Court, Greenhill Park, yesterday evening at 6pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries which are not thought to be life-threatening.
Police cordoned off the block of flats to allow forensic officers to comb the area for clues.
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to call the Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person