Man suffers head injury in suspected attack in Harlesden
Police find 36-year-old ‘victim’ at an address in Greenhill Park
A police investigation is underway after a man suffered head injuries in a suspected attack in Harlesden
The 36-year-old was found bleeding and with a cut to his head at a flat in Craven Court, Greenhill Park, yesterday evening at 6pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries which are not thought to be life-threatening.
Police cordoned off the block of flats to allow forensic officers to comb the area for clues.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to call the Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing