Man suffers burns in Kenton house fire
- Credit: sub
A man is being treated for burns in hospital after fleeing a house fire in Kenton on Saturday afternoon.
Fire crews from Wembley, Harrow, Stanmore and Northolt were called to the property in Churchill Avenue, at 3.55pm.
The man had already escaped on their arrival and was rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
Six fire engines and 35 firefighters fought the blaze which was extinguished in 6.05pm.
A large part of the property’s roof was damaged by fire.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 10 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists