Man struck by train in Kilburn Park station was from Birmingham
- Credit: Archant
Ian Smallman, 45, died after being hit by Bakerloo train last week
A man who died after being struck by a train in Kilburn has been named.
Ian Smallman died after he was hit by a Bakerloo Line train at Kilburn Park station on March 7.
The 45-year-old is believed to be from the Birmingham area.
Medics from the London Ambulance Service rushed to the scene following the incident at around 2pm but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused widespread delays on the line last week.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden