Man struck by train in Kilburn Park station was from Birmingham
- Credit: Archant
Ian Smallman, 45, died after being hit by Bakerloo train last week
A man who died after being struck by a train in Kilburn has been named.
Ian Smallman died after he was hit by a Bakerloo Line train at Kilburn Park station on March 7.
The 45-year-old is believed to be from the Birmingham area.
Medics from the London Ambulance Service rushed to the scene following the incident at around 2pm but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused widespread delays on the line last week.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley