Man stabbed to death
By Alex Wellman A man has been stabbed to death outside a fast food restaurant in the early evening. The victim, a 20-year-old man, was fatally wounded outside the Caledonian Chicken fast food shop in Park Parade, Harlesden, at around 5pm on Thursday Nov
By Alex Wellman
A man has been stabbed to death outside a fast food restaurant in the early evening.
The victim, a 20-year-old man, was fatally wounded outside the Caledonian Chicken fast food shop in Park Parade, Harlesden, at around 5pm on Thursday November 5.
Ambulance crews battled to save his life but he was pronounced dead at a north west London at 5.55pm.
A Times source said the man was stabbed in the groin and bled to death.
An 18-year-old man and a female have been arrested and remain in custody.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
Next of kin have been informed and a post mortem is scheduled to take place today (Friday November 6) at Northwick Park Hospital.
While the identity of the deceased is known, police await formal identification before releasing his name.
Cllr Lincoln Beswick MBE, Harlesden ward, said: "Picking up a knife and mortally wounding another human being is disgusting and I hope the scum who committed this will be caught quickly.
"Once again the good name of Harlesden is dragged through the mud by a mindless, heartless, thuggish minority."
Cllr Hayley Matthews, member for crime prevention and public safety said: "I am deeply saddened by this horrid, senseless murder in our community. I have spoken with the Borough Commander and have been assured that the police are doing everything in their power to catch those responsible.
"As a community we must stand together to bring an end to this terrible violence and offer our support to the friends and family who are now having to cope with this shocking, tragic loss."
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.