Man stabbed in random attack in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Victim knifed in the back by complete stranger
A man has been stabbed in a random attack in Kenton in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The 20-year-old victim was attacked in Falcon Way, at 4.50am as he made his way home from a friend’s home.
The knifeman approached him took a few swings before stabbing him in the back.
He fled down an alleyway leading to Brookfield Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
The victim managed to make his way back to his friend’s house where he was rushed to hospital and treated for his injuries which are not life-threatening or changing.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 8 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce