Man stabbed in random attack in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Victim knifed in the back by complete stranger
A man has been stabbed in a random attack in Kenton in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The 20-year-old victim was attacked in Falcon Way, at 4.50am as he made his way home from a friend’s home.
The knifeman approached him took a few swings before stabbing him in the back.
He fled down an alleyway leading to Brookfield Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
The victim managed to make his way back to his friend’s house where he was rushed to hospital and treated for his injuries which are not life-threatening or changing.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism