Man stabbed in mass street fight in Kensal Green
Victim was knifed in the back during brawl involving around 10 people
A man has been stabbed in a street fight involving around 10 people in Kensal Green this afternoon (Monday).
The 41-year-old was knifed in the back during the mass brawl on Harrow Road at the junction of Plough Close at around 2.30pm.
He was taken to hospital with minor injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening.
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds