Man stabbed in mass street fight in Kensal Green
Victim was knifed in the back during brawl involving around 10 people
A man has been stabbed in a street fight involving around 10 people in Kensal Green this afternoon (Monday).
The 41-year-old was knifed in the back during the mass brawl on Harrow Road at the junction of Plough Close at around 2.30pm.
He was taken to hospital with minor injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening.
No one has been arrested.
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 5 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 'A national shame': Damning review of Euro 2020 final chaos
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting