Man stabbed by gang in Alperton alleyway
Victim was ambushed by up to 10 people
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was stabbed in an alleyway after being ambushed by up to 10 people.
The 20-year-old victim was attacked as he walked through the passage between Victor Avenue and Hillfield Avenue in Alperton, on November 18 at around 7.30pm.
He was punched in the face by one of his attackers before being knifed in the stomach.
He managed to make his way home where he called an ambulance.
PC Christina Booth, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
She said: “I believe that there would have been people in the area at the time who may have heard or seen the events leading up to this awful assault.”
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
The suspects, who are all men, are black, white and Asian.
Anyone with information is urged to call Brent Police on 0208 733 3355 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.