Man stabbed by gang in Alperton alleyway
Victim was ambushed by up to 10 people
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was stabbed in an alleyway after being ambushed by up to 10 people.
The 20-year-old victim was attacked as he walked through the passage between Victor Avenue and Hillfield Avenue in Alperton, on November 18 at around 7.30pm.
He was punched in the face by one of his attackers before being knifed in the stomach.
He managed to make his way home where he called an ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
PC Christina Booth, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
She said: “I believe that there would have been people in the area at the time who may have heard or seen the events leading up to this awful assault.”
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
The suspects, who are all men, are black, white and Asian.
Anyone with information is urged to call Brent Police on 0208 733 3355 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.