Man stabbed as Harlesden hit by spate of moped attacks
- Credit: Archant
A spate of moped enabled robberies has hit Harlesden in recent days, leaving one man with stab injuries.
Police were called on November 5 to Connaught Road and found a delivery driver suffering from a stab wound. He had been approached by two dark males who tried to steal his moped. He was stabbed when he refused their demands. The man in his 30s was treated at the scene. The suspects got back on their own moped and fled towards Craven Park Road.
Earlier in the day, another delivery driver was robbed of his moped on Harlesden Road. He was threatened with a knife, shortly before 1pm, after being approached by three men wearing dark clothing, on two mopeds. The driver was uninjured. The suspects headed off towards Donnington Road.
On November 4, two men on a white scooter attempted to rob a man of his motorbike on Crownhill Road at around 6pm. The victim managed to fight off his attackers and they fled towards the direction of Sellons Avenue before turning back and driving towards the A404. The motorbike rider was uninjured.
No arrests have made in connection with any of the incidents.
You may also want to watch:
A safer neighbourhood meeting will be taking place at Harlesden police station NW10 8RJ tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6pm. Members of the public are encouraged to attend and arrive a few minutes in advance.
Anyone with any information on the incidents in Harlesden should contact police on 101.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours