Man stabbed and beaten outside Kilburn pub
Victim staggered to nearby street where he was found
A man is recovering after being beaten and stabbed outside a pub in Kilburn.
Detectives believe the 26-year-old victim was attacked outside The Black Lion Pub in Kilburn High Road and staggered to nearby Messina Avenue where he was found at around 11.20pm on August 11.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated for stab wounds and a swollen cheek and eye.
He has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan Turton, West Hampstead blogger, said: “I’m surprised at any serious crime occurring given the heavy police presence in and around Kilburn last week.
“It is a shame that after only relatively minor disturbances during the main night of looting, Kilburn is once again the site of a violent crime.”
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
The suspect, believed to be around 50-years-old, is described as a white man, about 6ft tall, with grey hair. He was wearing a denim top and bottoms.
Anyone with information should call Camden Police on 101 or anonymously on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.