Man stabbed and beaten outside Kilburn pub
Victim staggered to nearby street where he was found
A man is recovering after being beaten and stabbed outside a pub in Kilburn.
Detectives believe the 26-year-old victim was attacked outside The Black Lion Pub in Kilburn High Road and staggered to nearby Messina Avenue where he was found at around 11.20pm on August 11.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated for stab wounds and a swollen cheek and eye.
He has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan Turton, West Hampstead blogger, said: “I’m surprised at any serious crime occurring given the heavy police presence in and around Kilburn last week.
“It is a shame that after only relatively minor disturbances during the main night of looting, Kilburn is once again the site of a violent crime.”
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley Park's bars and restaurants back in business on May 17
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 9 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 10 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
The suspect, believed to be around 50-years-old, is described as a white man, about 6ft tall, with grey hair. He was wearing a denim top and bottoms.
Anyone with information should call Camden Police on 101 or anonymously on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.