Man stabbed and beaten outside Kilburn pub
Victim staggered to nearby street where he was found
A man is recovering after being beaten and stabbed outside a pub in Kilburn.
Detectives believe the 26-year-old victim was attacked outside The Black Lion Pub in Kilburn High Road and staggered to nearby Messina Avenue where he was found at around 11.20pm on August 11.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated for stab wounds and a swollen cheek and eye.
He has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan Turton, West Hampstead blogger, said: “I’m surprised at any serious crime occurring given the heavy police presence in and around Kilburn last week.
“It is a shame that after only relatively minor disturbances during the main night of looting, Kilburn is once again the site of a violent crime.”
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
The suspect, believed to be around 50-years-old, is described as a white man, about 6ft tall, with grey hair. He was wearing a denim top and bottoms.
Anyone with information should call Camden Police on 101 or anonymously on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.