Man stabbed and beaten outside Kilburn pub
Victim staggered to nearby street where he was found
A man is recovering after being beaten and stabbed outside a pub in Kilburn.
Detectives believe the 26-year-old victim was attacked outside The Black Lion Pub in Kilburn High Road and staggered to nearby Messina Avenue where he was found at around 11.20pm on August 11.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated for stab wounds and a swollen cheek and eye.
He has since been discharged.
Jonathan Turton, West Hampstead blogger, said: “I’m surprised at any serious crime occurring given the heavy police presence in and around Kilburn last week.
“It is a shame that after only relatively minor disturbances during the main night of looting, Kilburn is once again the site of a violent crime.”
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 10 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
The suspect, believed to be around 50-years-old, is described as a white man, about 6ft tall, with grey hair. He was wearing a denim top and bottoms.
Anyone with information should call Camden Police on 101 or anonymously on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.