Man seriously injured in Wembley cottage fire
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a serious condition after a fire ripped through a cottage in Wembley on Saturday afternoon.
Fire crews were called to the blaze at Old Park Lodge in Wembley Hill Road, just before 7pm.
The injured man, who is in his 20s, is being treated for burn.
The detached cottage is believed to be one of the oldest houses in Wembley.
An investigation has been launched to determine the cause of the fire.
More to come soon.
- 1 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 4 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 5 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 6 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 7 Harlesden TSB branch faces the axe
- 8 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 9 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets