Ambleside Road: Police link death of woman in her 20s to man who died at Green Park Tube station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are linking the death of a woman in Harlesden yesterday to that of a man at Green Park Tube station on the same day.
Scotland Yard said police went to a house in Ambleside Road shortly after midday and found a woman, believed to be in her 20s, who had died.
A post-mortem examination is set to take place in due course, and formal identification has not yet been made. Officers are trying to contact her next of kin.
At 12.20pm yesterday British Transport Police officers told police that a man had died on the underground at Green Park. His death is not being treated as suspicious. The Jubilee line was suspended for hours yesterday between Finchley Road and Waterloo due to a "casualty on the track."
The man in his 30s was known to the woman found in Ambleside Road. He has yet to be formally identified.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries into the full circumstances continue.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way