Man in his 60s pulled from canal in Stonebridge
- Credit: MPS
A pensioner’s body has been pulled out of a canal near Stonebridge.
Officers from the Marine Police Unit and the London Ambulance Service were called to reports of a body in a canal near the Stonebridge Estate at 9.50am yesterday,
The body of a man, believed to be in his 60s, was recovered from the river, police said.
His death is currently being treated as “unexplained”.
A spokesman for the Met said: “At this stage, his death is being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
His next of kin have been informed.
“No arrests have been made.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 8 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?