Man’s body found in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are treating death as non-suspicious
A man has been found dead in the early hours of the morning in Queen’s Park.
The 38-year-old male, was found close to the children’s playground in near Milman Road, last week.
He has been named as Steven Fox, a Dutch national, who was believed to be living in the Acton area.
A spokesman for Brent Police said: “Police were called at 05.22 on Tuesday May 21 to reports of a deceased male found in Queens Park near Milman Road.
You may also want to watch:
“London Ambulance Service attended and the male was pronounced dead at the scene.
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
An inquest into the death has been opened and adjourned.