Man’s body found in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are treating death as non-suspicious
A man has been found dead in the early hours of the morning in Queen’s Park.
The 38-year-old male, was found close to the children’s playground in near Milman Road, last week.
He has been named as Steven Fox, a Dutch national, who was believed to be living in the Acton area.
A spokesman for Brent Police said: “Police were called at 05.22 on Tuesday May 21 to reports of a deceased male found in Queens Park near Milman Road.
“London Ambulance Service attended and the male was pronounced dead at the scene.
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
An inquest into the death has been opened and adjourned.