Man’s body found in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are treating death as non-suspicious
A man has been found dead in the early hours of the morning in Queen’s Park.
The 38-year-old male, was found close to the children’s playground in near Milman Road, last week.
He has been named as Steven Fox, a Dutch national, who was believed to be living in the Acton area.
A spokesman for Brent Police said: “Police were called at 05.22 on Tuesday May 21 to reports of a deceased male found in Queens Park near Milman Road.
You may also want to watch:
“London Ambulance Service attended and the male was pronounced dead at the scene.
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
An inquest into the death has been opened and adjourned.