Man rescued via ladder as fire rips through Cricklewood flat
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews rescued a man by ladder as a blaze swept through a flat in Cricklewood.
Two fire engines and 10 fire-fighters were called to a fire in Brentfield Gardens, at around 9.15pm last night.
Half of a first floor flat was damaged by fire.
A man was rescued via a ladder, London Fire Brigade said.
He was suffering smoke inhalation and was treated by London Ambulance Service crews.
The Brigade was called at 9.13pm and the fire was under control by 9.53pm
Fire crews from Hendon and West Hampstead fire stations attended the blaze.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 5 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 6 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 7 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 10 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
The cause of the fire is under investigation.