Man rescued from blazing flat in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A man has been rescued by firefighters from a blazing flat in Willesden.
Four fire engines and 20 crew were called to the block of flats in Harlesden Road at 9.20am this morning.
Part of a five-room property on the sixth floor was alight, said the London Fire Bridge.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus entered the property and rescued a man who has since been taken to a north London hospital.
Fire crews from Willesden, Park Royal, Wembley and North Kensington fire stations attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is under investigation. This article will be updated as information comes through
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer