Man killed in Wembley collision named as Romanian national
- Credit: Archant
Ion Mihail, 24, died after being struck by a car on March 23
A man who died following a collision with a car in Wembley has been named.
Ion Mihail was hit at the junction of Old Church Lane and Blackbird Hill on March 23.
The 24-year-old is of no fixed address and is a Romanian national.
An inquest into the death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroners Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Mr Mihail and would like to pay tribute to him? Call the newsdesk on 020 7433 6244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s