Man killed in Wembley collision named as Romanian national
- Credit: Archant
Ion Mihail, 24, died after being struck by a car on March 23
A man who died following a collision with a car in Wembley has been named.
Ion Mihail was hit at the junction of Old Church Lane and Blackbird Hill on March 23.
The 24-year-old is of no fixed address and is a Romanian national.
An inquest into the death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroners Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Mr Mihail and would like to pay tribute to him? Call the newsdesk on 020 7433 6244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash