Man in court charged with murdering Harlesden woman
Court hears claims accused was victim’s estranged partner
A MAN has appeared in court today (Tuesday) charged with murdering his estranged partner in the street.
Zandra Maxwell-Nelson, of Nicoll Road, Harlesden, died after she was stabbed 15 times last Wednesday (20).
The 24-year-old is believed to have fled to a car park in an effort to escape her attacker in Durban Road, Tottenham, at around 6pm.
She was rushed to a hospital but died two hours later from her injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Nathaniel Brown, 26, of no fixed address, appeared before the Old Bailey charged with her murder.
He has been remanded in custody until a plea and case management hearing on June 23.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears