Man in court charged with murdering Harlesden woman
Court hears claims accused was victim’s estranged partner
A MAN has appeared in court today (Tuesday) charged with murdering his estranged partner in the street.
Zandra Maxwell-Nelson, of Nicoll Road, Harlesden, died after she was stabbed 15 times last Wednesday (20).
The 24-year-old is believed to have fled to a car park in an effort to escape her attacker in Durban Road, Tottenham, at around 6pm.
She was rushed to a hospital but died two hours later from her injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Nathaniel Brown, 26, of no fixed address, appeared before the Old Bailey charged with her murder.
He has been remanded in custody until a plea and case management hearing on June 23.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 7 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce
- 10 Special needs school's bus cut due to petrol crisis