Man hospitalised after road smash in Kilburn
A man was taken to hospital after being hit by a car in the early hours of Sunday morning
A man was knocked over by a car at the junction of Kilburn High Road junction and Belsize Road in the early hours of Sunday (23) morning.
Police were called to reports of a road traffic accident just after 2.30 am.
Ambulance crews attended the scene and a man was taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
His condition is not life threatening, although he was kept in hospital for observations.
You may also want to watch:
He has a fractured rib, collar and shoulder blade.
Nearby roads were closed at the time but opened around 6am.
- 1 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 10 Wealdstone still chasing new signings but patience is key, says Maynard