Man hospitalised after road smash in Kilburn
A man was taken to hospital after being hit by a car in the early hours of Sunday morning
A man was knocked over by a car at the junction of Kilburn High Road junction and Belsize Road in the early hours of Sunday (23) morning.
Police were called to reports of a road traffic accident just after 2.30 am.
Ambulance crews attended the scene and a man was taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
His condition is not life threatening, although he was kept in hospital for observations.
You may also want to watch:
He has a fractured rib, collar and shoulder blade.
Nearby roads were closed at the time but opened around 6am.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 4 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station