Man found guilty of murdering Cricklewood woman he met on Gumtree
A cheating IT worker has been convicted of murdering a Cricklewood woman and dumping her body in a suitcase in a remote farmland. The decomposed body of 37-year-old Leah Questin, of Sneyd Road, was found in the suitcase discovered in a dried up pond in Ke
A cheating IT worker has been convicted of murdering a Cricklewood woman and dumping her body in a suitcase in a remote farmland.
The decomposed body of 37-year-old Leah Questin, of Sneyd Road, was found in the suitcase discovered in a dried up pond in Kent on September 24 last year.
South African Clinton Bailey, 36, from Brockley, south London, was unanimously found guilty of her murder by jurors at the Old Bailey this afternoon (Thursday).
He had already admitted preventing the lawful and decent burial of a corpse.
Bailey already had a girlfriend when Miss Questin answered an advert he placed on Gumtree.
Three weeks into their relationship, Bailey killed her and drained her bank account of more than �2,000.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
He had denied her murder and will be sentenced later today.