Man, 60, dies in hospital after being hit by a car in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 60-year-old pedestrian has died from his injuries after being hit by a car in Kilburn at the weekend.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Quex Road at about 12.40pm on Saturday.
The man was taken to hospital where he died from his injuries at 6am this morning.
The car did not stop at the scene but was found nearby.
A 25-year-old man was initially arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
However, the crash is no longer being treated as a deliberate act, police said.
The man has since been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 4 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 5 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 6 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 7 Harlesden TSB branch faces the axe
- 8 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 9 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
Transport police at the Met are keen to speak with anyone who was in the area at the time of the collision, or any road users who may have captured any part of what happened on video.
Contact the witness appeal line at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via 101 quoting reference 3261/29Sep.