Man, 60, dies in hospital after being hit by a car in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A 60-year-old pedestrian has died from his injuries after being hit by a car in Kilburn at the weekend.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Quex Road at about 12.40pm on Saturday.
The man was taken to hospital where he died from his injuries at 6am this morning.
The car did not stop at the scene but was found nearby.
A 25-year-old man was initially arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
However, the crash is no longer being treated as a deliberate act, police said.
The man has since been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Transport police at the Met are keen to speak with anyone who was in the area at the time of the collision, or any road users who may have captured any part of what happened on video.
Contact the witness appeal line at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or via 101 quoting reference 3261/29Sep.