Man dies after Wembley stabbing
Victim was stabbed in Chalkhill Road
A murder investigation is underway after a man who was stabbed in Wembley last week has died.
The victim, who has been named locally as ‘Aaron’, 26, was stabbed in Chalkhill Road, Wembley at around 7pm on Wednesday, September 5.
He was taken to hospital to receive treatment for stab wounds to his abdomen and was said to be in a stable condition.
However, yesterday, (Thursday) he collapsed and died at hospital.
Two men were arrested yesterday in connection with the stabbing and are currently bailed to return in November.
A post mortem examination is scheduled to take place today, Friday September, 14.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 10 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
If you knew Aaron and would like to pay tribute call the newsdesk on 0207 433 6244