Man dies after falling from block of flats in Kilburn
His death is not being treated as suspicious
A man has died after falling from a block of flats in Kilburn yesterday evening (Monday).
The man, believed to be 50-years-old, fell from the second floor of Holmesdale House in Kilburn Vale.
Police were called at around 5.10pm before an air ambulance was also called to the scene.
However, the man was pronounced dead at around 5.30pm.
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person