Man dies after falling from block of flats in Kilburn
His death is not being treated as suspicious
A man has died after falling from a block of flats in Kilburn yesterday evening (Monday).
The man, believed to be 50-years-old, fell from the second floor of Holmesdale House in Kilburn Vale.
Police were called at around 5.10pm before an air ambulance was also called to the scene.
However, the man was pronounced dead at around 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London