Man dies after falling from a roof in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
Victim was pronounced dead at the scene in Bathurst Gardens
A man has died after falling from a roof in Kensal Rise this morning.
Police and paramedics were called to Bathurst Gardens at around 11.20am where the man, believed to be in his 50s or 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
He was working on the roof when he fell.
A spokesman for Brent Police said: “Police were called to reports of a man fallen from a roof in Bathurst Gardens, at 11.21am.
You may also want to watch:
“The man was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Police are currently down at the scene investigating the incident.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom