Man dies after falling from a roof in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
Victim was pronounced dead at the scene in Bathurst Gardens
A man has died after falling from a roof in Kensal Rise this morning.
Police and paramedics were called to Bathurst Gardens at around 11.20am where the man, believed to be in his 50s or 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
He was working on the roof when he fell.
A spokesman for Brent Police said: “Police were called to reports of a man fallen from a roof in Bathurst Gardens, at 11.21am.
You may also want to watch:
“The man was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Police are currently down at the scene investigating the incident.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley