Man dies after Cricklewood Broadway hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
A 67-year-old man has died after being involved in a hit-and-run in Cricklewood Broadway in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
Police were called to the road’s junction with Mora Road at around 4.50am on April 11.
The victim, Colin Corker, was found lying in the road from his injuries after being hit by an Audi A4 or A6.
He was taken to a north London hospital where he died on Friday from his injuries.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that Mr Corker was a pedestrian who was struck by the car, which then failed to stop at the scene.
Police believe the car is a dark coloured Audi A4 or A6.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
Officers think it will have been sustained to the front right windscreen.
Detectives are investigating and want to hear from anyone who was in the Cricklewood Broadway area or near to the bus stops at Mora Road in the early hours of Wednesday.
Det Sgt Jane Shaw, who is leading the investigation, said: “Someone out there will know what happened to Mr Corker and I have no doubt that it will be playing on their mind.
“I would appeal to any garage workers who may have been approached by someone asking about damage to an Audi A4 or Audi A6 to contact us.”
Did you know Mr Corker? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0119 or e-mail email@example.com.