Man dies after collision with a lorry on Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision with a lorry in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 10.50am this morning to reports a pedestrian had been hit.
A man was hit by a lorry at the junction with Brondesbury Road, police said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The lorry stopped and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Kilburn High Road remains closed in both directions.
Bus routes have been diverted.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
In a tweet @MPSBrent said: “Heavy traffic building up due to road closures around #brondesbury road and hazelmere road. Please avoid the area if you can.”