Man dies after collision with a lorry on Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision with a lorry in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 10.50am this morning to reports a pedestrian had been hit.
A man was hit by a lorry at the junction with Brondesbury Road, police said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The lorry stopped and there have been no arrests.
Kilburn High Road remains closed in both directions.
Bus routes have been diverted.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 2 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 3 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 4 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 5 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 6 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 7 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 8 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 9 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 10 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
In a tweet @MPSBrent said: “Heavy traffic building up due to road closures around #brondesbury road and hazelmere road. Please avoid the area if you can.”