Man dies after being struck by train at Kilburn Tube station
- Credit: Archant
A man who was struck by a train at Kilburn Tube station this morning has died, British Transport Police have confirmed.
The Jubilee Line was part suspended and Kilburn and Swiss Cottage stations closed after the incident at 10.20am this morning.
A British Transport Police (BTP) spokesman said: “BTP officers were called to Kilburn London Underground station after a report that a man had been struck by a train.
“Officers from BTP, the Metropolitan Police and the London Fire Brigade attended the incident, which was reported to BTP at 10.22am and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
“Medics from the London Ambulance Service also attended, but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are now working to determine the identity of the deceased and a file will be prepared for the coroner.”
The Jubilee Line is running with severe delays.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley