Man dies after being struck by train at Kilburn Tube station
- Credit: Archant
A man who was struck by a train at Kilburn Tube station this morning has died, British Transport Police have confirmed.
The Jubilee Line was part suspended and Kilburn and Swiss Cottage stations closed after the incident at 10.20am this morning.
A British Transport Police (BTP) spokesman said: “BTP officers were called to Kilburn London Underground station after a report that a man had been struck by a train.
“Officers from BTP, the Metropolitan Police and the London Fire Brigade attended the incident, which was reported to BTP at 10.22am and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
“Medics from the London Ambulance Service also attended, but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
“Officers are now working to determine the identity of the deceased and a file will be prepared for the coroner.”
The Jubilee Line is running with severe delays.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week