Man critical after car crashes into wall and bursts into flames in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life and three others have been injured after a car crashed into a car and burst into flames this morning.
Members of the public managed to pull out the four men in the black Volkswagen Golf before it caught on fire on Kenton Road near the Northwick Park roundabout at 4.55am.
A 29-year-old man who suffered serious neck and head injuries is in a critical condition.
A second man, aged 27, is in a stable condition after suffering internal injuries.
Two other men, aged 22 and 29, were treated for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton are appealing for any witnesses especially a man who was spotted filming the scene on his phone just after the crash to come forward
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Unit in Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer