Man coshed with a bottle in Kilburn pub
Victim, 24, was attacked in the Betsy Smith in the early hours of Saturday morning
Police are appealing for help after a man was smashed around the head with a bottle in a pub on Kilburn High Road.
The victim, 24, was in the Betsy Smith pub when he was attacked at around 3am on Saturday (16).
He was taken to hospital by his mother and later discharged.
The suspect is described as a black man, aged 23, wearing a grey t-shirt and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital