Man charged with Sashana Roberts murder in Cricklewood
Mother-of-three was stabbed to death
A man has been charged with murdering a young mother in her Cricklewood home.
The body of Sashana Roberts was discovered in the bathroom of her home in Ivy Road on September 12 at 5pm.
The mother-of-three had been stabbed to death.
Ezekiel Foster, 42, from Brent, was arrested on Thursday (15) and subsequently charged with her murder.
You may also want to watch:
Last Friday (16), he appeared before Brent Magistrates Court and was remanded in custody to appear before the courts tomorrow (Tuesday).
A 40-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender has been bailed to return to a police station on October 17.
- 1 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 10 Wealdstone still chasing new signings but patience is key, says Maynard