Man charged with murder of Wembley stabbing victim
A man has been charged with murder following the death of another man almost a week after he was stabbed.
Arron Payne, from the Wembley area, was stabbed in Chalkhill Road on September 5 shortly before 7pm.
The 26-year-old was taken to St Mary’s Hospital where he died on Thursday.
A post mortem took place at Northwick Park Hospital yesterday and gave the cause of death as haemorrhaging as a result of a stab wound.
Next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command (HSCC) have charged Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode with his murder.
He is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing