Man charged with historical Wembley rape
Victim was attacked after leaving tube station in 1987
A man has been charged with raping a woman in Wembley 24 years ago.
John Anthony Walker from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, is accused of attacking the 25-year-old woman after she left Wembley Park Tube Station on October 16, 1987.
The 51-year-old is also accused of raping an 18-year-old in Marlow Railway Station in April 5, 1989.
Walker was arrested at his home on October 4 and subsequently charged.
You may also want to watch:
Last week he appeared before High Wycombe Magistrates Court accused of two rapes.
He was remanded in custody to appear at a preliminary hearing at Aylesbury Crown Court on October 17.
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 10 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures