Man charged with historical Wembley rape
Victim was attacked after leaving tube station in 1987
A man has been charged with raping a woman in Wembley 24 years ago.
John Anthony Walker from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, is accused of attacking the 25-year-old woman after she left Wembley Park Tube Station on October 16, 1987.
The 51-year-old is also accused of raping an 18-year-old in Marlow Railway Station in April 5, 1989.
Walker was arrested at his home on October 4 and subsequently charged.
You may also want to watch:
Last week he appeared before High Wycombe Magistrates Court accused of two rapes.
He was remanded in custody to appear at a preliminary hearing at Aylesbury Crown Court on October 17.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million