Man charged with historical Wembley rape
Victim was attacked after leaving tube station in 1987
A man has been charged with raping a woman in Wembley 24 years ago.
John Anthony Walker from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, is accused of attacking the 25-year-old woman after she left Wembley Park Tube Station on October 16, 1987.
The 51-year-old is also accused of raping an 18-year-old in Marlow Railway Station in April 5, 1989.
Walker was arrested at his home on October 4 and subsequently charged.
You may also want to watch:
Last week he appeared before High Wycombe Magistrates Court accused of two rapes.
He was remanded in custody to appear at a preliminary hearing at Aylesbury Crown Court on October 17.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden