Man charged over fatal Kilburn crash
Joseph Dada, 51, of no fixed address, was arrested at the scene
A man involved in a fatal collision with a motorcyclist has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
Dario Prinzivalli, 35, of Melrose Avenue, Willesden, was killed last Tuesday (25) when he was knocked over at the junction of Salusbury Road and Brooksville Road, in Kilburn.
Joseph Dada, 51, of no fixed address, was arrested at the scene. He was also charged with causing death while unlicensed, causing death while disqualified, causing death while uninsured and perverting the course of justice.
Dada is due to appear at Brent Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem gave Mr Prinzivalli’s cause of death as multiple injuries.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving