Man charged over fatal Kilburn crash
Joseph Dada, 51, of no fixed address, was arrested at the scene
A man involved in a fatal collision with a motorcyclist has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
Dario Prinzivalli, 35, of Melrose Avenue, Willesden, was killed last Tuesday (25) when he was knocked over at the junction of Salusbury Road and Brooksville Road, in Kilburn.
Joseph Dada, 51, of no fixed address, was arrested at the scene. He was also charged with causing death while unlicensed, causing death while disqualified, causing death while uninsured and perverting the course of justice.
Dada is due to appear at Brent Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem gave Mr Prinzivalli’s cause of death as multiple injuries.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley