Man attacked in Willesden by four men wielding hammers
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses follwing the incident in Cobbold Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was attacked by four men with hammers and left with a suspected broken arm in Willesden this afternoon.
The victim, a 25-year-old male, was involved in a minor collision and verbal altercation with a female driver in Cobbold Road today, 23.
Shortly after at around 2.50pm a car carrying four men pulled up alongside the victim and began to shout abuse at him.
The men got out the car and attacked the victim with hammers before speeding off in the vehicle.
London Ambulance Service attended and the victim was taken to hospital with a suspected broken arm.
There have been no arrests at present.
- 1 Wembley teen killed in collision named as police seek to trace Ford van
- 2 Brent headteacher fears pupils could bring in knives without uniform policy
- 3 Everything But the Girl singer launches bid to save Welsh Harp
- 4 New college planned to bring post-school education in Wembley
- 5 Brent tower block plans may fall foul of planning law
- 6 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 7 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 8 Judicial review could 'stop GP surgery privatisation'
- 9 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 10 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
Detective Sergeant Martin Flack from Brent Violent Crime Unit said: ”This was a violent attack, that appears to be totally unprompted, that took place in a busy road. I would like to speak to anyone who was in the area that witnessed the assault or may know who the suspects are. Anyone with any information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.