Man attacked in Willesden by four men wielding hammers
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses follwing the incident in Cobbold Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was attacked by four men with hammers and left with a suspected broken arm in Willesden this afternoon.
The victim, a 25-year-old male, was involved in a minor collision and verbal altercation with a female driver in Cobbold Road today, 23.
Shortly after at around 2.50pm a car carrying four men pulled up alongside the victim and began to shout abuse at him.
The men got out the car and attacked the victim with hammers before speeding off in the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service attended and the victim was taken to hospital with a suspected broken arm.
There have been no arrests at present.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
Detective Sergeant Martin Flack from Brent Violent Crime Unit said: ”This was a violent attack, that appears to be totally unprompted, that took place in a busy road. I would like to speak to anyone who was in the area that witnessed the assault or may know who the suspects are. Anyone with any information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.