Man attacked in Willesden by four men wielding hammers
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses follwing the incident in Cobbold Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was attacked by four men with hammers and left with a suspected broken arm in Willesden this afternoon.
The victim, a 25-year-old male, was involved in a minor collision and verbal altercation with a female driver in Cobbold Road today, 23.
Shortly after at around 2.50pm a car carrying four men pulled up alongside the victim and began to shout abuse at him.
The men got out the car and attacked the victim with hammers before speeding off in the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service attended and the victim was taken to hospital with a suspected broken arm.
There have been no arrests at present.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
Detective Sergeant Martin Flack from Brent Violent Crime Unit said: ”This was a violent attack, that appears to be totally unprompted, that took place in a busy road. I would like to speak to anyone who was in the area that witnessed the assault or may know who the suspects are. Anyone with any information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.