Man arrested after �100,000 of Meow Meow seized in Wembley
Around 51 kilograms of party drug found in a car
A man is being questioned after more than �100,000 of the drug Meow Meow was found in car in Wembley.
Police discovered 51 kilograms of the class B drug when they stopped a silver Vauxhall Vectra in Sudbury Court Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 26-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class B drug and is currently in custody.
Det Insp Colin Stephenson said “This arrest and seizure has disrupted a significant supply of Meow Meow within London and the Home Counties.
“It will reinforce the message that the MPS will continue to combat the criminal networks engaged in drug trafficking”
Meow Meow is derived from Mephedrone and is known as a ‘party drug’.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 6 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 10 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
It was made illegal last year.