Man arrested after �100,000 of Meow Meow seized in Wembley
Around 51 kilograms of party drug found in a car
A man is being questioned after more than �100,000 of the drug Meow Meow was found in car in Wembley.
Police discovered 51 kilograms of the class B drug when they stopped a silver Vauxhall Vectra in Sudbury Court Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 26-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class B drug and is currently in custody.
Det Insp Colin Stephenson said “This arrest and seizure has disrupted a significant supply of Meow Meow within London and the Home Counties.
You may also want to watch:
“It will reinforce the message that the MPS will continue to combat the criminal networks engaged in drug trafficking”
Meow Meow is derived from Mephedrone and is known as a ‘party drug’.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
It was made illegal last year.