Man arrested after �100,000 of Meow Meow seized in Wembley
Around 51 kilograms of party drug found in a car
A man is being questioned after more than �100,000 of the drug Meow Meow was found in car in Wembley.
Police discovered 51 kilograms of the class B drug when they stopped a silver Vauxhall Vectra in Sudbury Court Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 26-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class B drug and is currently in custody.
Det Insp Colin Stephenson said “This arrest and seizure has disrupted a significant supply of Meow Meow within London and the Home Counties.
You may also want to watch:
“It will reinforce the message that the MPS will continue to combat the criminal networks engaged in drug trafficking”
Meow Meow is derived from Mephedrone and is known as a ‘party drug’.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans
It was made illegal last year.