Man arrested after �100,000 of Meow Meow seized in Wembley
Around 51 kilograms of party drug found in a car
A man is being questioned after more than �100,000 of the drug Meow Meow was found in car in Wembley.
Police discovered 51 kilograms of the class B drug when they stopped a silver Vauxhall Vectra in Sudbury Court Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 26-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class B drug and is currently in custody.
Det Insp Colin Stephenson said “This arrest and seizure has disrupted a significant supply of Meow Meow within London and the Home Counties.
You may also want to watch:
“It will reinforce the message that the MPS will continue to combat the criminal networks engaged in drug trafficking”
Meow Meow is derived from Mephedrone and is known as a ‘party drug’.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
It was made illegal last year.