Man accused of murdering woman in Stonebridge charged with raping and attempted murder of another woman hours before
- Credit: Archant
Marvin Samuels appeared via video link at the Old Bailey
A man accused of stabbing his partner to death in Stonebridge has been charged with raping and trying to kill a stranger earlier on the same day.
Marvin Samuels, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, is accused of stabbing mother-of-four Sharlana Diedrick to death before leaving her body in a parked car in James Dudson Court, Wyborne Way.
The victim was found with stab wounds at around 11pm on September 29 last year.
However, hours earlier, he is also alleged to have attacked and tried to rape a second woman at the Welsh Harp Reservoir in Neasden.
You may also want to watch:
Samuels, 31, appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from prison for a plea and case management hearing.
He has not yet entered pleas to the charges of the murder of Ms Diedrick, and the attempted murder, rape and grievous bodily harm with intent of the other victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
The hearing has been adjourned until March 8 while Samuels remains in custody.
Samuels was arrested and charged with the murder of Sharlana Diedrick on October 1 last year following the incident on September 29.
Ms Diedrick, 32 who was living in Watford, left behind two sons and two daughters aged between three and fourteen.