Man accused of murdering woman in Stonebridge charged with raping and attempted murder of another woman hours before
- Credit: Archant
Marvin Samuels appeared via video link at the Old Bailey
A man accused of stabbing his partner to death in Stonebridge has been charged with raping and trying to kill a stranger earlier on the same day.
Marvin Samuels, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, is accused of stabbing mother-of-four Sharlana Diedrick to death before leaving her body in a parked car in James Dudson Court, Wyborne Way.
The victim was found with stab wounds at around 11pm on September 29 last year.
However, hours earlier, he is also alleged to have attacked and tried to rape a second woman at the Welsh Harp Reservoir in Neasden.
You may also want to watch:
Samuels, 31, appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from prison for a plea and case management hearing.
He has not yet entered pleas to the charges of the murder of Ms Diedrick, and the attempted murder, rape and grievous bodily harm with intent of the other victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town
The hearing has been adjourned until March 8 while Samuels remains in custody.
Samuels was arrested and charged with the murder of Sharlana Diedrick on October 1 last year following the incident on September 29.
Ms Diedrick, 32 who was living in Watford, left behind two sons and two daughters aged between three and fourteen.