Male pedestrian dies following two vehicle collision in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian has died following a collision involving two vehicles on an accident blackspot road in Wembley.
The man, who is in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Empire Way, following the collision at 6.54am.
Residents have been calling for extra traffic measures to be installed on the road following the death of a five-year-old who was struck by a car in February 2013.
Tom Roberts told the Times: “Some really firm action needs to be taken about this road as there have been four accidents and now two deaths in the last two years.”
A male driver was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently being questioned at a police station in north London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 2 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 5 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 6 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 9 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids