Male pedestrian dies following two vehicle collision in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian has died following a collision involving two vehicles on an accident blackspot road in Wembley.
The man, who is in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Empire Way, following the collision at 6.54am.
Residents have been calling for extra traffic measures to be installed on the road following the death of a five-year-old who was struck by a car in February 2013.
Tom Roberts told the Times: “Some really firm action needs to be taken about this road as there have been four accidents and now two deaths in the last two years.”
A male driver was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently being questioned at a police station in north London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed