Male pedestrian dies following two vehicle collision in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian has died following a collision involving two vehicles on an accident blackspot road in Wembley.
The man, who is in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Empire Way, following the collision at 6.54am.
Residents have been calling for extra traffic measures to be installed on the road following the death of a five-year-old who was struck by a car in February 2013.
Tom Roberts told the Times: “Some really firm action needs to be taken about this road as there have been four accidents and now two deaths in the last two years.”
A male driver was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently being questioned at a police station in north London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden