Maida Vale stabbing: Boy, 13, in hospital with knife wound
- Credit: Natasha Porter
A boy believed to be 13 years old is in hospital after being stabbed in North Maida Vale on Sunday (June 14).
Police and paramedics were called to Oxford Road at 7.10pm when they found the boy with a stab wound.
He was taken to hospital for treatment where he remains. His condition is not “life-threatening”.
No arrests have been made and the boy’s family have been informed.
An air ambulance landed at Paddington Recreation Ground on Sunday in connection with the stabbing.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “We dispatched an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and a medic in a car.
“A teenager was treated at the scene and taken by road to a major trauma centre.”
- 1 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 2 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 3 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 4 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- 5 Appeal to send Wembley great-gran 101 birthday cards to 'make her day'
- 6 QPR defender Dickie praises the board and manager for change in fortunes
- 7 New vaccine and test centre opens in Willesden Green mosque
- 8 Wanted drug dealer jailed after police seize combat knives in Willesden
- 9 Brent councillors reject pay rise amid public sector income freeze
- 10 Man jailed after victim stabbed with machete in Neasden burglary
Officers from the Met continue to investigate the stabbing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6674/14June.
Alternatively, call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.