Maida Vale robbery: Islington man charged over jewellery shop moped raid
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged an Islington man with robbery over a moped raid on Maida Vale’s Amir jewellers.
Jason Abraham, 23, of Langdon Court was charged on Tuesday May 21.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear before a court on a date yet to be determined.
A 17 year old suspect arrested on suspicion of robbery the next day has been charged with driving offences, while two Brent teenagers were also charged with unconnected crimes.
18 year old Jude Maliphant, of Connaught Road, is charged with driving a motor vehicle which had been taken without the owner's consent and driving uninsured.
You may also want to watch:
Archie Wieczorek, 18 of Haycroft Gardens in Brent was charged with possession of a Class B drug.
All three will appear before Highgbury Magistrates' Court in June.
- 1 South African Covid-19 variant found in North Wembley
- 2 Neighbours urge Brent to stop asphalting Conservation Areas
- 3 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 4 Fifth man arrested in connection with fatal stabbing of Sven Badzak
- 5 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 6 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 7 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 8 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
- 9 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 10 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
Two men arrested in connection with the incident in Fairfax Road, South Hampstead are no longer being investigated.