Love & Liquor bar in Kilburn to close this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A bar in Kilburn which is popular with celebrities has announced it is closing its doors for good on Saturday.
Staff at Love & Liquor in Kilburn High Road made the announcement on twitter this morning.
They tweeted: “We are sad to announce that after 4 yrs of epic parties Love & Liquor will be closing its doors after this weekend.”
The bar which is popular with celebrities, Idris Elba has deejayed there, has come under controversy in the past.
In February the bar was forced to close two hours earlier following claims of a mass brawl which left four revellers unconscious.
You may also want to watch:
Police requested Camden Council to review the club’s licence after they claimed bouncers lost control of customers on November 29 last year at 3am after a row broke out inside, caused by two girls from different groups.
The council ordered the club, which has a cocktail bar and holds theme nights, to close at 1m instead of 3am from Monday to Saturday and until midnight on Sunday.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
It also had more than 30 restrictions placed on its licence.
It has been speculated that the venue is part of a multi million pound takeover deal.
Love & Liquor has been contacted for a comment.