London Designer Outlet in Wembley opens today
- Credit: Archant
Bargains hunters are expected to flock to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley when it opens its doors today.
The city’s first ever designer outlet centre will launch at 11am with an array of events including Bollywood street dancing.
LDO offers 350,000ft² of retail and leisure space which includes 70 shops offering discounts of up 70 per cent and 15 restaurants.
It is also home to a nine-screen Cineworld.
A Bargainista Blitz Squad will be located at a central hub in the midst of LDO where visitors can book a ‘Bargainista Blitzer’ to maximise their shopping experience.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be opportunities to have a sneak preview of the vibrant Sitare Festival which will take place in Wembley on November 2.
James Saunders, chief operating officer for Quintain, the developers of LDO, said: “For us, London Designer Outlet has always been a development about and for the local community and we wanted the launch activities to represent this.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
“Therefore the programme for launch day and onwards focuses on our neighbours, the LDO community, and the rich culture, diversity and talent that exists here in Wembley and the surrounding areas.”
LDO is located behind York House in Empire Way.